Friday, December 23, 2011

Random iPhone pics

I dumped some pics off my iphone and had to share a few of them.  

This snowman has been sitting above the tv for several weeks obviously but Lucy just came up to it the other day and said in a really pitiful sad voice, "Bless his heart.  He has a stick in his nose." I laughed til I cried.  How does a 2 year old know to say that?  Hhhmm....she must have heard me say it.  Whoops!


I was finishing up my Christmas shopping the other day in Dillards and I turn around to see this below.  It was totally not staged she didn't even know I was taking the picture!  Priceless!!!



We were at Cracker Barrel the other day and Jay picked up this big fake tarantula and put it down on the ground behind Lucy.  You would have thought a black bear was after her!!!!  She squealed so loud people began looking at us from all directions.  And one old lady that was working in the toy section gave us a look that meant something really ugly!  We could not quit laughing...after we calmed Lucy down first and put the crazy spider away haha!

Cici's the other night haha....

Another Cracker Barrel pic and totally unstaged.  He might have a little organization from his momma after all!

She made this for Brayden out of play-doh and surprised him.  It says, "I love Brayden!"  :)


My Lulu chowing on some broccoli and carrots...

Play-doh is fun but oh so messy!

Ok so today I had to clean house (and pack) before we leave for the mountains. My tile grout has been eating at me for a while now but I just haven't had the time to do it.  But I couldn't stand it any longer and bit the bullet today.  I scrubbed both bathrooms' grout with a toothbrush and bleach.  I could not believe how gross they were...even worse than I thought.  GROSS!  And I am a VERY clean person and mop constantly so I couldn't believe they had gotten that bad!

You can see the difference!

We were packing today and I told Lucy to go find a swimsuit.  She put it on herself and came out looking like this haha!

Never a dull moment!  But I love every part of it!

1 comment:

  1. Lucy holding the mannequins had is too cute!!! and love her swimsuit too.

    ReplyDelete