Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Games with friends

Today was a rainy day so we planned to stay in today and take it easy.  That's what is nice about vacation...you do what you want to do!

Mom made up some spaghetti and we ate dinner at home and then we played Catch Phrase until we couldn't laugh anymore with our family and our friends the Kellums.

Uncle Matt and Brayden

Our long time friend Melinda who lives near here came over for the day to hang out.  It has been a while since we have seen her so it was good to hang out and visit.

Mom, Melinda and the kids enjoyed the hot tub while we played games...

Catch Phrase!
My sis-in-law Tiffany and my brother Matt, my sis-n-law Jenna and brother Jonathan...

Allen and his friend (and ours) Brittany...she also happens to be one of my old students from my first year of teaching when she was in 6th grade.  She is the age now that I was when I taught her 10 years ago.  Yea...it makes me feel old!

Me and Melinda
Fun day at the cabin...I love vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment