Friday, December 9, 2011

Friend Friday and Karis' giving heart...

Due to all the sickness this week, my camera was put on the shelf for most of the week and the ones I did take, deleted when they didn't import into iPhoto right.  So the only pics I have from kids are from today only and Hazel was asleep when I had my camera out.  I will have to make up for that next week!

Everett is ALL OVER THE PLACE as of this week.  He is not crawling on his knees yet, but he gets anywhere he wants to go by army crawling.  One day this week he ended up in Lucy's room from the den!  There is no longer containing this boy! :)


The three amigos :)

Sweet loves....



Brayden's airplane has been a hit this week!  They all love to watch him fly it!

Karis has such a little giving heart and I love it.  They had the Santa workshop at school this week and I sent her with some money to buy Christmas gifts for friends and family.  She was SOOOO excited about shopping for everyone!  She bought gifts for me, Jay, Lucy, Brayden, Mari-Morgan, a friend who doesn't have much, and Trey.  She even had money left over and I asked her if she got to buy herself something and she said, "I didn't want to." :)  She came home grinning from ear to ear because she wanted to give out her gifts.  She got me a BEAUTIFUL necklace that came from Lerner and it is so cute.  She got Jay some comfy socks, Brayden a shark tooth necklace that he LOVES, Trey a basketball,  Lucy a doll, a friend a basketball and Mari-Morgan some little Christmas trinkets.  It made my heart melt...she is so sweet.


This was in her folder...a letter to Santa.  She knows Santa isn't real but they were writing letters to Santa in her class.  She said she started to write "Dear Lolli," but she didn't want kids to ask her why she wasn't writing to Santa haha.

It says, (translation) "Dear Santa, I want a kindle for Christmas and a monster high doll (she has seen a commercial I told her NO WAY!), and my own room.  Love, Karis" :)

This is the necklace she got me and was so proud of it.  And I loved it (for real!).

So glad everyone is on the mend and believe it or not, not one other person caught the stomach bug from Lucy, including our immediate family or babysitting kids.  I am SOOO thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment