Sunday, November 29, 2009

Picture addict

12-1-09 Update...problem fixed. Blog updates below.

Ok...I have a problem. I am a picture addict apparently. I have SOOOO much blogging to do and tried to catch up last night when google sent me a message that I had used up my allowable space for pictures and I had to either delete some, buy more or start a new blog. I didn't want to delete because this is my children's history/baby book/journal and I don't want to delete any of it. I certainly don't want to start a new blog because I am going on 4 years of this one and don't want to start over. SO...I purchased 20 GB of space for only $5. But it takes 24 hours to reflect on the blog so I haven't been able to catch up today. I should be back up and running by tonight so expect lots of blogging catch-up in the next few days. Yep...I am an official pic addict!

Someday my family will thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment