Saturday, November 28, 2009

Date night

So Saturday night Karis and Brayden were headed to stay a couple of days with Lolli and we decided at the last minute that Lucy would go too. We quickly got her things together and it didn't take long for the tears to roll down my face. This was her first night away from me! I had mixed emotions and was sad to be away from her but so excited about the date night with my husband. We have been on dates in the last 6 months but we took Lucy with us (because I am still nursing her). She is never a bother because she is the best baby I have ever seen (and she can't talk back nor do I have to cut up food for her haha) but it still isn't the same.

This is her and Lolli right before they left. Can you see the excitement in Lolli's face??? It was like I had just given her the best Christmas gift ever!


Jay and I on our date!


We went and ate sushi (our favorite)....



And then we went to see The Blind Side! I know most of you have seen it already but we don't go to movies very often. In fact it has been almost a year since we have seen a movie in the theater and this was one of my all time favorite movies! I liked it almost as much as Fireproof and will definitely own it when it comes out!

After watching this movie it was cool to watch him play football on t.v. It felt almost as if I knew him haha!

Thanks Lolli for the night without kids so I could spend time with my hubby. It was much needed time! I know you had just as much fun as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment