Saturday, December 5, 2009

Half-marathon...


Nope and it wasn't me if you are wondering! My brother Matt and his wife Tiff ran the half-marathon so we came out to support them in the freezing weather...although it ended up not being near as cold as we had anticipated. I even shedded the coat at some point! It was such a blast watching all the runners come in knowing they had worked so hard to get to that point and were finally reaching their goals!

Karis, Kamryn and Lolli waiting in the stands...

Me and my boy (notice the pouty face...not real sure what that was all about)

Matt after just finishing the race...he is way too happy after running 13.1 miles! He completed it in just over 1 hour and 30 minutes.

My dad (Pop) and Kamryn

Love them blue eyes...

Drinking up some hot chocolate after the race...

Yah Matt and Tiff...so proud of yall!

Haha and no..this isn't Tiff's cup! She was holding it for Brayden...makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment