Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family sleepover

Since Jay and Brian were out of town at a conference Friday night, we decided to have a sleepover with Paige, Nathan and Mari-Morgan. The kids were so excited they couldn't stand it and the excitement (running around and screaming) lasted for about an hour after they got here and then things finally started calming down. They stayed up until about 11:30 and were up by 7:00 the next morning. I woke up to them doing this......Thank goodness Lucy was already awake!

They played games, watched movies, played dress up and played outside for a long time. Paige and I had a great time too and had lots of time to talk and catch up. Good times!

Oh and Karis was so tired she went to bed for a "nap" on Saturday afternoon and I tried to wake her up for dinner but she wouldn't wake up! So she slept until about 5:30 this morning when she was at my bedside saying, "Mom, I am hungry!" I bet she was...she slept 14 hours straight and skipped dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment