Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lucy rolled over!

As of today, Lucy has officially rolled from her back to stomach (2 times now) and I have missed it both times! How is it that I am with her all day and didn't see her do it and then Jay walks in from being gone all day and sees her! And then she did it again and both of us missed it. He put her on her back on the floor and walked out of the room and came back and she was on her belly. I have been trying to "make" her do it but of course she doesn't want to perform.

Oh and she is eating like a man these days!!! She must be going through a growth spurt because she is eating 2 plastics jars of food (mixed with cereal) at breakfast, lunch and dinner and nurses on top of that! She is eating sometimes 6 jars of food in a day.... oh and that stuff gets expensive!!! And I usually can't get it in her mouth fast enough..she just shakes in excitement! I love seeing her grow although I am NOT rushing any of it. She can stay little forever and I will be just fine with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment