Thursday, November 19, 2009

UP!

Tonight we had family movie night and watched UP which none of us had ever seen. It was a great movie by the way! But I wanted to document just a moment proving my boy has a tender heart. If you know Brayden, you know that he is our "tough, wild, livin' on the edge" son who will always give us a run for our money as parents. BUT despite his rough and tough persona, he has a very tender heart. He randomly breaks out in tears over things you might not even find that much of a tear-jerker. If you have seen UP, you might remember the part where he loses his house and sees it fly away. Brayden got so upset that the guy lost his house and started crying...I am talking tears flowing down his cheeks and came and sat in my lap and buried his head in my neck. It was so sweet and I couldn't help but just hold him and love on him. Even though he gives me gray hairs (ok not yet but soon I am sure), I love that boy with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment