Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friends

We are lucky to have some of our friends come and play every day.  The kids have enjoyed some time with additional friends this week too.  Today Story and her sister Meila came over too as well as our friend Eli!  That makes the grand total of 9 kiddos today...there wasn't a dull moment to be had!  

Here are some pics from this week....





Lucy got into her sister's make-up and thought she would be in trouble...

Then when I told her she wasn't in trouble, that frown turned upside down quick.  Doesn't she look beautiful?

The weather has been exceptionally warm, today almost 70, so we have enjoyed a few afternoons outside...although the mosquitoes have about carried us off!  Really...in January?!








I mentioned last week I couldn't get pics of Landon lately because he runs from the camera.  It is like a game to him and he seriously RUNS.  This is what I got today when I pulled out my camera...


I did get ONE with him looking at the camera ha!

Lucy waiting on her buddies Story and Meila to come...

These girls sure do love each other (and boss each other too!)....









The boys were playing train around the circle (while all eating apples go figure) ha!






Trey was telling me about a snake hole he saw one day.  It was "thissss" big!


Moms out there need to read this article, its a good one.

Time to hit the hay, this chicka's tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment