Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My cleaning buddies

My buddies are growing up fast and it seems I have blinked my eyes and they are all grown up...no more "babies" anymore!  :(  And the ones I used to call my babies (Lucy, Axton, Landon) are now about to start turning 3 (starting with Landon on Saturday).

The weather has been warm again this week especially in the afternoons although this afternoon it got a little colder.  We have enjoyed some time outside...



This little beauty can't seem to stay out of her sisters's makeup.  She looks like a really bad clown haha!

Everett continues to go for the vacuum cleaner this week.  Future cleaner???

And this week Hazel got another top tooth and started crawling!!!  Look at that teethy grin!

And Hazel was interested in the broom...looks like I have some cleaning buddies on my hands!

Why is it that our kids want to clean when they don't have to, but when they have to, they don't want to! :)

We keep waiting on some snow but not too sure we will be getting any this year!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment