Thursday, February 9, 2012

Trash to Treasure

This is something else I found at the thrift store last weekend and I had a vision with this piece of trash.  I didn't take a before picture unfortunately but you can envision this beauty in a gold scratched plastic frame...yuck.  It was bad.  But I painted this background pic black, the frame black and then just covered it with burlap and hot glued my painted red "L" to the center of it.  Easy peasy...rags to riches...trash to treasure!

My inspiration for the project...


Here is the pic I found at the thrift store....

And I didn't even realize until right now as I am posting this that the random frame that I found at the thrift store is the EXACT one as in my inspiration piece!  Cool!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the projets that you made recently. Can imagine how beautiful your house looks.

    ReplyDelete