Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just some randoms and some links

On Thursday Jay had some outpatient, minor surgery and has been a little under the weather.  On Friday morning it was Karis' idea to take him breakfast in bed.  She even made him a little note that said, "Hope you feel better soon dad.  I love you."  She has such a sweet heart!


And since she doesn't get much face time since she is at school all day, I have to catch up when she is home!

She is growing up into a beautiful, sweet young lady and we couldn't be more proud of her!

 I made this broccoli cheese soup the other night and it was delicious!  Go make it...yummy!

I made Karis' Valentines this weekend and they turned out really cute...


I have read a blog for a while now and she posted this blog about her real struggle with infidelity in her past.  The truth is it can happen to any of us that is why the Lord tells us to be prepared and take every thought captive!  Read this great post here.  I so appreciate her honesty!

Speaking of marriage, I am sure that those of you who read MckMama, know that her husband has recently left their family. My heart has broken in two as I think of what she might be going through and her FIVE children.  The truth is we are all human, make mistakes and marriage is just hard sometimes.  Another reason we need to be praying for our children's spouses starting when they are very young!

I recently came across a "Did you know" post here.  I learned some really neat things...go check it out!

1 comment: