Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

MY LORD IS ALIVE!!! He is Risen! 

Happy Easter to you and yours!  We started off the morning with our Easter baskets where we just got them a few little happies, nothing major.  We all got ready for church and the Lord didn't disappoint.  Our service was amazing!  AND I was supposed to work in the nursery however someone volunteered to keep my class so I could go to church with my hubby.  It was so sweet of them and I was very thankful!  We had a full house and almost every seat was full in our NEW building.  I think we had roughly 200 people there!

I knew Easter morning would be crazy and I wouldn't get pics, which is why I took pictures early.  And I was right because I didn't get one good pic on Easter morning.  Oh well.  These are the ones I did get....


Although precious, not picture frame worthy haha!

Me and my sweety

After church we went to Lolli's house for the day.  Some friends came over and we had an egg hunt also.  Kids being silly while waiting on men to hide the eggs....

Karis, Kinsley and Cam

Kinsley, Addy, Karis, Cam, Brayden and Isaac


Kinsley

Me and my Lulu

Before the egg hunt...ready....set....

GO!!!!





Lucy getting into her candy...



Kinsley was FULLY enjoying her candy!  She had a mouth full!

And her sister Addy showed me what was in her mouth ha!


Brayden and Isaac

My parents have the most perfect yard!  It is huge, fenced in and the kids can just run and play with no worries of other people, cars or streets.  And her huge porch is just icing on the cake!  The kids had a blast!

They climbed trees...


Then we went to a playground around the corner from her house because it had cooled off a little and the weather was perfect!


Brayden enjoyed throwing things into the lake of course!


It was a great Easter to celebrate my Savior and spend with family!   

1 comment:

  1. Love the girls dresses. Looks like yall had a great Easter!! I was out of town, so I missed the boys Easter Egg Hunting. :(

    ReplyDelete