Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday and busy weekend

Today is the beginning of a crazy busy weekend!  I spent most of the day bracing ourselves for it so I didn't take many pictures but here are a few I did get throughout the day....



The boys kept bringing me "flowers" today but really they were the weeds that Jay soon mowed over.  It's the thought that counts!  Regardless, I said thank you and put them in water to show off on my table. :)


I caught Lucy in action wiping her baby's bottom and saying, "Diaper...nasty!"



After I picked Karis up from school, I met my mom to pass on the kiddos.  I had a VBS Jump Start meeting so she took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese and they had a ball!  Afterwards, Lolli and Pop, along with Emily and Timmy came to spend the night (Nick had a soccer tournament)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment