Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brayden and the thing he loves the most!

Besides fishing that is, Brayden loves baseball the most!  Due to some rain-outs the past few weeks (imagine that!) he had 2 make-up games Friday night and Saturday morning.  He is doing so much better this year than last and truly LOVES the game, is focused on the field, and is learning more about the game.  Instead of using the tee, his coach is pitching to him and he is getting some great hits!  He is even learning to slide (even though it isn't necessary ha!).

Here are a ton of pictures I took from the 2 games this weekend....
Oh and some of them are a little fuzzy it is because I was using a zoom lens and I was taking them with the fence between us.  Sometimes it was focusing it out and sometimes you can still barely see it.









You can see the fence in these below...













I am so proud of you Brayden...I LOVE to watch you play baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment