Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday pics and outtakes

It's been a while since we took Sunday pics but we had an extra minute or two this morning so I attempted.  I got one sweet one....

But then I got several goofy outtakes too.  Lucy has started making this weird face when I take pictures and sometimes I don't notice it until later when I am editing pictures.  She is apparently trying to be funny.  If you do not know her well, you will not know that she is our ham.  When she comes out of her shell, she will keep you laughing.  See what I mean?!?!

See she did this same face when taking this pic with her great-grandmother the other day.  The ONLY pic with her great-grandmother.  Because that is apparently a time to be goofy haha!

Silly girl...she will keep us on our toes.  And laughing.



Despite her attempt to be HIL-AR-I-OUS sometimes (and often successful), she also has such a tender and sweet heart.  Tonight when tucking her into bed, she said, "Mom can you come 'tuckle' me in?"  She followed that with, "Mom I love you the mostest!"  Melt my heart!  I quickly ran and "tuckled" her in because there is nowhere else in the world I would rather be.  And I do love her the mostest, without question!  Along with those other two cuties of course.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment