Monday, July 9, 2012

Random wrap-up

Here are some of my favorite verses from this past week.  So thankful God speaks to me right where I am at.



We got to see Oakley a few times this week and Lucy always love to love on him.  I do too.  :)  I can get my baby love in and cuddle him and then give him back.  He is such a sweetie!

Story spent the night one night this week and these two are two peas in a pod.  They love each other!

Best friends!

Sunday I took a small nap with Lucy while the "big" kids were watching a movie upstairs.  I woke up to this contraption....hmmmm.

Today we spent most of the morning playing catch-up to the house which was a DIS-AS-TER.  Thankful to have caught up for the first time in like a month.  I planned to take the kids to the pool after lunch but there was some work being done to it so we went to the park instead, option 2.  When we got there, it started sprinkling so we decided to have our lunch in the fort so we wouldn't get wet.  The kids loved it....fun memories!

Last but certainly not least, yesterday was Jay's step-dads 60th birthday.  The kids made him a little video...Happy Birthday Pop-Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment