Friday, July 27, 2012

My 33rd birthday

I am not one to be big on celebrating my birthday (especially as an adult because it is kinda depressing honestly!), however spending it on vacation in Destin with my family is a very nice way to spend it!  I woke up to cards and a gift from my family and a day on the beach in the works!

Jay gave me a lifeproof case for my iphone.  I have been wanting one of these so I was so excited!  It is completely waterproof and you can take pictures underwater supposedly although I can't quite figure that part out.  For some reason mine wasn't sensitive to my commands while under the water and I have heard of others doing the same.  I am going to read up on it some more.  But I still love that I don't have to worry about it getting wet and getting ruined!



Then being our last day of vacation, I wanted to spend some of it on the beach!







Like most days, we stopped by the pool to swim for a bit after the beach.  It looks like it wore somebody out!!!

That afternoon we washed clothes and packed to come home.  :(  But of course my momma called me at 4:44 p.m. as she always does on my birthday because that is what time I was born.  :)

Then that night was the opening ceremonies for the XXX Olympic Games and I wanted to have sushi and watch the Olympics.  So that is what we did and it was great!

Yum!!!!


Jay even surprised me later on with a cake he had gotten for me for us to celebrate!  I can't believe I am that old ha!

Great opening ceremony at XXX Olympics too!

What a wonderful birthday spent with my sweet family!  I am truly blessed!


1 comment: