Tuesday, July 10, 2012

24 hours in Instagrams

I have gotten lazy about my camera lately and have been using my phone instead.  My camera is bulky and my phone is always with me...instagram it is.  Here are some pics I have taken over the past 24 hours...

We have gotten some much needed rain the past few days.  Also included have been thunderstorms and rainbows alike.

Beautiful skies!

Lucy gettin' some daddy love :)  This picture makes my heart smile!


The kids were playing on the fort tonight and they told me they had a bed for their frog that was "sleeping."  I didn't have the heart to tell them otherwise.  I am guessing it will still be "sleeping" tomorrow.

Karis and Brayden were being really sweet to each other today which is rare some days.  I must document these moments!


Trey is spending the night with us tonight and today while we were swimming, they kept leaving saying, "Let's go to the hot tub!!!"  Later in the evening I realized what they were talking about.  Yep, we live in the country.  And yep, that's as redneck as you can get. Ha!

Priss-y!


This is their "ammo" for the enemies....

Karis built this castle...

I wasn't going to make Lucy take a nap however she asked me for a blanket to cover up with on the couch (while everyone was yelling in the room with her) and this is what I found 5 minutes later.  Poor girl had to have her nap!

Tonight it was beautiful outside...breezy and cool even.  And there were no mosquitoes surprisingly.  It was NIIICE!

Looking forward to a "reunion" of sorts tomorrow.  I'll share later!

No comments:

Post a Comment