Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lucy's Birthday Evening

After Brayden's game tonight, we let Lucy pick a restaurant to go eat at with Lolli, Pop and Allen.  Of course she chose Chick-fil-a.  Luckily, they also had a balloon artist there for "Mother/Son Knight" night.  So the kids got to choose what they wanted!  Lucy thought the balloon lady was there just for her...and I didn't tell her otherwise.  :)


Bad iPhone pics, should've taken my real camera in.  Oh well.

She got to open her presents from Lolli and Pop.  They got her a backpack that goes with her Baby Alive we got her and a cash register she wanted.

The look says it all...precious!  It lights up my heart to see my children with faces such as these.  It makes all the hard days worth it!

We celebrated with some cupcakes too...for the second time today! :)

Celebrating with family friends Cam, Timmy and Nick....

Us and our THREE year old big girl!

Brayden and one of his best buddies Timmy!

Happy Bday to Lucy!!!!!

 Such a wonderful day celebrating my baby girl as she turned 3!  I love you Lucy Lu to the moon and back!

On the way home in the car, Karis pulled her 7th tooth!  She has pulled all of them herself, won't even let me touch them ha!  She deserves some blog time too for this achievement even if it is on Sissy's birthday. Love my kiddos!  :)




1 comment:

  1. Fun way to celebrate her birthday.

    Karis is a brave girl!

    ReplyDelete