Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lucy's 3rd and Brayden's 6th birthday parties

Since Lucy's 3rd birthday was in May and Brayden's 6th is in June, this year we decided to do a joint birthday party and have it somewhere other than home.  We had recently gone to a birthday party here at Bounz and the kids were dying to have theirs here.  So we did and the kids had a blast!

Lucy and one of her favorite people, my dad, Pop....

There was a huge room of blow-ups and Lucy managed to climb up all of them by herself and go down by herself.  I didn't think she would do the big ones, but she did over and over again!

Trey....

Karis and Timmy

Adam going down with Story...

Hazel even dropped by with her mom, Jessica....


I wanted to get more pics of the blow-ups but the lighting was terrible and quite honestly, the kids were WAY too fast for me to capture anything!




My mom even went down the big slide!

After a while in the bounce room we headed to the party room to eat and open gifts.

Ethan and Brayden

Axton and Timmy

My sweet big girl :)

Love this sweet (almost) 6 year old!

Morgan, McKenzie and Ellie

Amy and her kiddos: Oakley, Story and Meila



We had quite the panic with cupcakes.  I called to order cupcakes and NOWHERE I called could take an order because it was the weekend of graduations and everyone was booked for miles around.  So we took them to Kroger and just let them pick out whatever they wanted.  It was a combination of a bunch of different kinds but they loved getting to pick them out.  Every time we go to Walmart they want to look at them and they always say, "I want THESE for my birthday!"  So this time they got to do just that.



My mom's best friend Karen and her son Isaac

Silly boys Nathan and Isaac


Me and my 3 year old

Us with the birthday kiddos....

My sweet family :)

Karis and Axton


Kennedy, Karis and Mari-Morgan


Time to blow out the candles!



Everyone fully enjoyed the random cupcakes....

Timmy

Jake


Ax



Opening gifts

















Since the party was at "Bounz" I packaged gumBALLS and said, "Thanks for Bounzing with us!"


It was a GREAT birthday party to celebrate my sweet kiddos.  A fun time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment