Saturday, July 25, 2009

We're on a roll.

pulled weeds for 4 hours. swept and cleaned out garage. completed about 20 loads of laundry including folding and putting away. cleaned both bathrooms. mopped all floors. hung up clothes. washed and waxed the car. mowed the front and back yards. did our P90X workouts. fed Lucy 489 times (well it feels like it). washed 3 sets of sheets and remade beds. cleaned out toy boxes. bathed kids. i even took a shower myself..yep my family thanked me for that. laid out kids clothes for tomorrow. ate at mcalisters (yes we splurged and had sweet tea)...and now I can't sleep. maybe that caffeinated sweet tea wasn't such a great idea after all. 6 a.m. will come quite early.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs. They are always uplifting and humorous.
    But today is special because today you are 30 years old. I can't believe it was 30 years ago that your mom's water broke and we drove to Milan, TN to give birth to you. There were 3 things that I wanted, 1) a petit, 2) dark headed, 3) girl and I got all three. What a blessing. I didn't know that you would be the only little girl in my heart, until the grandkids came along anyway. You know that I am proud of my 3 boys, especially the way they have all grown up so well, but there's just something about a dad and his little girl. You know I love you with all of my heart and I am thrilled to see you being such a Godly woman, wife & mother. And I love my fourth son (in-law), Jay and his strong, mature love for the Lord and for you and the kids. I love you Amanda and Jay, Karis, Brayden, Lucy (and Jackson the Labrador). You have made one dad very proud. I could say that my chest is swelled with pride, even though my chest has fallen to my belly. (I have the furniture disease - my chest has fallen into my drawers.) I love you. Dad (Mike Nason)

    ReplyDelete