Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camp continued...

Well camp is officially over and we are all very tired, but very sad it is over. My kids aren't going to know what to do! They wake up (in the morning and after naps) wanting to go down to the camp. They both were very sad today when it ended. We met some great people and many heard the gospel and several kids were saved.

Karis and her best buddy Brittany. Brayden also loved Brittany and one day said, "Brittany is my best girl!"

The cooks Mrs. Brenda and Mrs. Joan

Brayden and Karis "helped" lead worship during the services


Late night game time...they were playing ships and sailors here..."dead turtle"

Brayden and Malik

Lucy loved camp too :)

Brayden and all his girls...

One of the camp directors Jenny...

...and her hubby Jaime

Rec time


No, he couldn't breathe. But he loved them anyway.

The fishing dock..isn't it beautiful?

Pavilion where we had worship

Kitchen and bunk houses

Campers

Jay showing 'em how its done!

Karis and her little friend Erin

Me and my girl

Skit time

"My friend little Freddy"


My babies

Rec time




My 2 favorite men
Until next year...sniff, sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment