Sunday, July 26, 2009

Celebrating my 30th bday with my homies

Sunday we celebrated my 30th birthday with my family and as always, it was great just to have everyone together...all my brothers and their wives, girlfriends etc. We went to church with them at Faith that morning and then went to mom's house for the day.

On our way


Yep we are from Mississippi! We were running late and Brayden had to go to the bathroom so we just pulled off on the grass and let him relieve himself. I didn't know Jay took this picture until after the fact! I was leaning him over because I didn't want him to mess up his leather shoes. Every time he does this (peeing in the grass) he says, "Mom look I am watering the grass! SEE...it's growing!!!"

Uncle Al

Jonathan the party pooper...he falls asleep every time we get together. My card from the kids sang the song "Ce-le-brate good times...come on!" and we put it over his ears to wake him up!

Me and oldest girl

Me and my #1

Pop and Brayden

Karis with Allen and Jonathan

My family of 5

My favorite 4 people in the world...

My girls...

Lolli and Lucy...notice her shirt. Lolli gave it to her :)

Karis chillin on the big porch.....

Brayden the firefighter...

My sweet 3rd born...

First time in a bumbo...she seemed to like it great! OH wait...she ALWAYS grins!
What a fun day! Thanks everyone for making me feel special. Mom even cooked us a P90X meal since me, Jay, Matt and Tiff are all doing it. EXCEPT for the pie...yep, I had a piece. Did I mention it was my birthday (or almost)? Remember, I can cry if I want to (or eat pie)!

No comments:

Post a Comment