Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just thinking of some of my favorite things (in no particular order)

  1. fresh flowers
  2. a clean house
  3. sushi (smoked salmon...yum)
  4. coffee (any time of day)
  5. a good reality tv show
  6. pine sol
  7. my christmas tree
  8. quiet times on the beach
  9. sunrises and sunsets
  10. chocolate (dark is my fav)
  11. taking pictures of my children
  12. dates with my hubby
  13. simple love notes
  14. deep conversations with ones I love
  15. an organized house
  16. witnessing "God moments" in myself and others
  17. fresh cut grass
  18. vacations
  19. early mornings times with the Lord
  20. doing pedicures with Karis
  21. drinking coffee with Brayden
  22. cuddling with my handsome hunk
  23. feeding Lucy
  24. a balanced checkbook
  25. vacuum lines on the carpet
  26. my husband's cologne
  27. a day at the pool
  28. my iphone
  29. quality time with my family
  30. my favorite Bible (no, others just don't do)
  31. blogging/checking blogs
  32. the beach (aaahhhhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment