Wednesday, July 22, 2009

P90X update


Today is day 3 of the P90X fitness program. Jay and I are doing it together and are doing the videos and the nutrition plan (although I am having to alter it a little bit because I am still nursing). I have to say the workouts are very hard, but do-able. But today ab workout about KILLED me. OUCH! But that is the area I need the most due to having 3 babies in 5 years. Let's just say I no longer have that six pack (but hope to at the end of this)! I am taking pictures but will only post them at the end (maybe). I am a little embarassed right now and don't want to post them for the world to see. I am sore in muscles I didn't know I had for sure! Anyone else want to give it a try???

2 comments:

  1. I think Brian is about to do it, but no not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do it sooo bad, but Michael hasn't gotten the DVD's from his friend yet.

    Jennifer :o)

    ReplyDelete