Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Karis gets the special treatment

Brayden is gone to Lolli's for a few special days with them, so Karis is getting the special treatment at the Lemonds' house! She has basically gotten to do whatever she wanted (within reason) and do all the things that are hard to do when brother is here. She wanted to go shopping, to Goodwill (yes it is her favorite store and I kinda like it too), get ice cream, bake cookies, get a manicure and pedicure, nap in mommy's bed (with me...I wasn't missing a nap opportunity), stay up late, exercised with mommy and more. We have had a blast with her and gotten lots of snuggles. She is such a sweet, well mannered, loving daughter and I know I might be biased, but she is the sweetest little girl in the world (besides Lucy of course)! We have loved having this special time with her.

This was today before manis and pedis

Karis picked out her own polish. For the toes...blue glitter (um, yeah) and for the fingernails...pink glitter (of course)!

Waiting on our polish to dry...
What a fun few days! I can't believe she will be 5 soon! Where has the time gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment