Thursday, July 16, 2009

Old friends....good times!

Old friends...aren't they the best? My buddy Michelle and I go way back and we love it when we get to visit with one another. Remember THIS POST? Michelle visited in early May right before I had Lucy and so she got to meet her today and she brought her mom with her. It was wonderful as always to get to catch up...she is after all one of my closest friends. I wish we got to see each other more!

This was of course last visit in early May. I was WAY preggo...

And now....2 months later.

Aiden is an only child (so far). Michelle was holding Lucy like this and Mr. Aiden got really jealous. He started pulling Michelle's hand to get up so Michelle gave Lucy to her mom and then Aiden crawled up in her lap just like Lucy was laying. We were busy talking and didn't notice until he was already in position. Haha!

Mrs. Marina (Michelle's mom) and Lucy...she was like a second mom to me growing up.

Aiden, Brayden and Karis

No comments:

Post a Comment