Saturday, May 2, 2009

We go WAY back...

A friend of mine from WAY back came over today and it was a great visit.  Michelle and I became friends when I was in 5th grade and she was in 4th grade and lived down the street from each other, went to school together through college, cheered together, were sorority sisters, were in each other's weddings, went on about 400 trips together and so much more.  We have kept in touch over the years even though we live a couple of hours away from each other now.  She was in town today and stopped by for us to get some chat time and our kids could play together.  This is Michelle and her adorable son Aiden...


Our two best attempts at getting all 3 kids to look at the camera....


Michelle and I front view...

WHOA!!!  Belly shot!  I make about 29 of her!  Here I am 37.5 weeks preggo.
Love you Shelly and had such a good time with you today.  Look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment