Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We can't get enough of baby Lucy...

The following are some pics from day 3 in the hospital...we just can't get enough of her!

Lolli and Lucy



Daddy's favorite position while in the hospital...snuggles with Lucy.

I have a  pic of all 3 kids and daddy in the hospital just like this...

Brayden and Karis admiring their sweet little sister...

My mom's best friend (Aunt KK) getting to hold Lucy for the first time...

A special friend of mine and Jay's (Burr Lovett who married us) came to see our little addition.

Sleeping away...

Our friends the Tillmans 

Karis and her best friend Mari-Morgan

Daddy and Lucy

Karis and Brayden reading Lucy's new Bible

All of us...

My three favorite little ones...

Brayden loves holding her..

How sweet...

Dad hanging out in momma's bed...

Uncle Jon-Jon and Lucy

Aunt Mary and Lucy

Holding my sweet angel...

Karen L. getting her snuggles on...

Daddy and his 2 little princesses...

My buddy Rachel and I...

Sweet Jenna (Jonathan's girlfriend)

This one melts my heart...

Another exciting day...tomorrow we get to take Lucy home!

No comments:

Post a Comment