Friday, May 22, 2009

Today is Lucy's due date!

Today is my official due date and I am SOOO glad I didn't make it until today.  Lucy was born 12 days ago weighing 9 lbs. 2 oz. and VERY healthy (check out those cheeks!).  If my body had waited until today to give birth, she would probably be well over 10 lbs.  WHEW!  

We are almost 2 weeks post birth and I am getting around almost normal just with a little soreness.  She is a GREAT baby...easier than my other two.  She nurses great, is a very calm, only eats once a night and I have been able to get her on a great and predictable schedule.  Adjusting to 3 has not been hard at all and we are SOOO blessed that God has given us 3 healthy children.  Lucy is the complete package for our family of 5.  Since she is our last, I am trying to not rush anything and enjoy every minute of this stage of life.  I feel so blessed and grateful and I wouldn't trade any part of this.   



Thank you Lord for your continued blessings and timely provisions.  He indeed is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment