Monday, May 4, 2009

Last doctor's appointment

I went to my last doctor's appointment before my scheduled C-section and no new news.  I haven't gained any more weight and the doctor tried to find something wrong so he could go ahead and do a section (checked blood pressure, urine sample, heartbeat, etc.) and thank goodness there was nothing abnormal; however a no go on the early section.  I told him about my rough weekend (Saturday had contractions for 4-5 hours about 5-15 minutes apart and couldn't even roll over on the couch without contracting.  I seriously was packing my bags and debating on whether to go to the hospital before or after midnight.  But after laying on the couch all afternoon they slowed down quite a bit.)  He told me if I have another episode like that to go ahead and come in...he won't have to tell me that twice!  My section is scheduled for next Tuesday, May 12th so if nothing happens before then...we will definitely have a baby in a week!  I can wait a week knowing that the baby will be healthy!  Above all, that is most important!  Only time will tell...is it a boy or a girl????

1 comment:

  1. If you happened to have a baby on Friday, your baby would have the same birthday as my Karis. I'm curious to find out what you're having. I go back and forth on what I would want. I love my boy, but little girls are so much more fun to dress!

    ReplyDelete