Friday, March 20, 2009

Zoo Trip

Today we took a trip to the zoo with ALOT of friends and it was a blast.  We had 15 kids in all so we almost had a mini-daycare.  But the kids probably had more fun than they have ever had.  It was me and my two (Karis and Brayden), Rachel and her three (Drew, Kendall and Jack), my mom and she brought 3 old foster kids that have since been adopted (Emily, Nick, and Timmy) and a friend's daughter Kinsley, my brother Allen, my mom's friend Karen and she had her twin foster children (Chubba and Lil Sis) and 2 older foster children who have since been adopted (Michael and Grace), and my mom's friend Terri with her two kids (Ross and Trey).  It was a fun bunch and the kids would go from stroller to wagon and back again.  It was tough keeping up with everyone because the zoo got really crowded being the end of Spring Break.

Below is our group minus two:

Drew, Kendall, Brayden and Timmy eating donuts

Our caravan (4 strollers and 1 wagon)

Karis and Brayden at the playground



The sea lion show

One of the few times I have seen a panda outside

The panda movie and SOME of our crew (9 out of 15)


Twins Chubba and Lil Sis

Me and my kiddos 

Lolli and Karis

They are both looking at the camera...yah!

Brother and Sis Grace and Michael

Some of the crew (Drew, Karis, Timmy, and Grace)

Petting a lion head

This trip proved to be too much for these two little ones...we were there for 6 1/2 hours (9:00 to 3:30).

Elephant show

Kinsley

Me and my girl
It was a great day but by the time we got home I was exhausted!  It was a little much for my 7 month preggo body....don't know if I will try that again (not for that long anyway)!  I crashed on the couch!  Thanks to Lolli for taking the kids home with her for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment