Wednesday, March 4, 2009

29 weeks and counting...

Well I have made it to 29 weeks and the 3rd trimester aches and pains have set in.  My belly feels enormous and "life" gets harder and harder.  Getting out of bed or rolling over seems to be almost impossible at times.  Jay laughs at the ways I have learned to get up or "roll" off the couch...haha.  Hey...you gotta do what you gotta do!  Right?  

I had my doctor's appointment this week and passed my glucose test...thank goodness.  They like for your sugar level to be below 140 and mine was 103!  Yah!  I have gained a total of 18 lbs. so far although it feels like 180!  The end is near and I am soooo not prepared.  I don't have a single newborn diaper, (I do have wipes because Brayden is still in diapers), bed still in the attic and no name picked out (although we are narrowing it down).  I have never made it past 37 weeks so if this baby follows the same pattern...I only have 8 weeks left.  WOW time is flying!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you cute! I am so glad I got to feel little Brayden Jr. kick!!

    ReplyDelete