Saturday, March 14, 2009

Strep....yuck!

Karis' best friend was diagnosed yesterday with strep and the flu...not a fun combination.  Karis spent the entire previous day with her the day before, so when Karis woke up last night SEVERAL times crying in the middle of the night saying her throat hurt...I knew she probably had strep and there was no waiting around to go to the doctor.  I woke up and called the doctor first thing this morning and she did have strep.  I told the doctor we were going out of town tomorrow and so he gave me a prescription for Brayden too just in case he came down with it.   She has had fever today and is pretty puny but hopefully she will be better in the morning.  And if she is....we are headed to Orange Beach with Nonnie and Aunt Jessie tomorrow morning for a couple of days.  Hopefully we will be able to post some pics while we are gone.  If not, I will do some catching up when we return.  Until then....I have a sweet little girl to cuddle up with.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment