Tuesday, March 17, 2009

31 weeks

I might be the whitest beach whale on the beach this week but I am almost 31 weeks and at the beach!!!  This is baby #3's first trip to the beach and he/she has been very active! 

Physically I am getting very large and my back has been aching more and more (never happened with the other two) and I have been having problems with that dog-gone nerve in my lower back...I walk like a crip sometimes when it starts acting up.  I started having contractions this week and I guess Braxton Hicks are in full swing.  I am counting down the weeks and can't believe I could have a baby in 6 weeks or so (I had both of the others at 37 weeks).  It has gone by fast!  Until then I will enjoy my sleep and other 2 kiddos at the beach!  :)

1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT!!! But I feel your pain on the back pain thing! PLUS the contractions! Ughh! I'm so ready!!

    ReplyDelete