Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Allen!





UPDATED:  For Allen's birthday we grilled out steaks at my mom's house and it was great to get everybody together.  It consisted of my family, my mom, my dad, Allen, my brother Jonathan and his girlfriend Jenna, my brother Matt and his sweet wife Tiffany. It is rare for all of us to get together all at the same time so it is always fun when we do.  After we ate yummy steaks and mom's homemade caramel pies, we headed to the mall because the kids wanted to show their daddy how they "jump."  Even my sister in law Tiffany jumped this time!


______________________________________________________
My sweet brother Allen celebrated his 21st birthday today but we plan to celebrate sometime next week.  When we do,  pictures will soon follow.  But for now, we are proud of you Uncle Allen and so excited that you are becoming such a young man!  We love you and look forward to celebrating with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment