Saturday, May 17, 2008

Zoo Membership...gotta have one!

Thanks to the kids Lollie (my mom) we have a zoo membership and can go anytime that we want...so we do! Friday morning started off not so smooth with Brayden waking up with a "yucky" eye. I made a doctor's appointment and we were there by 10:00. Bless his heart...not only did he have "pink eye" but the start of an ear infection, got his finger pricked and got 5 shots! The poor boy was not having a good day! On our way home I found out my brother's girlfriend was in town at the zoo with some friends, so we decided to go. The zoo will make any kid feel better (and motrin of course). Here are some pics...


You know they are tired when I asked them did they want to go see more animals and Brayden just said, "sit." It was about 3 hours past naptime at this point.

The gorilla was taking his nap...how funny!

Matt's girlfriend Tiffany is the second one from the right. Matt was actually not even with us because he had to work. You might also notice one of my other brothers on the top right, Allen.

The kids and I

Brayden posing for the camera..."CHEEEEESE!"

Karis at the petting zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment