Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our playdate at Wolfchase

Yesterday was my last day of work and now there is FREEDOM in being off all summer with my kids. I am so excited. This is just a picture of the kids I took this morning...how sweet!

Since Jay is in Washington and was seeing the White House and other fun things (I am not bitter)...the kids and I decided to go ride the carousel on our way home. We called some friends of ours, Rachel Lebo and her kids, Chloe and Caleb, and they met us at the mall. I forgot to take pictures of them on the mall playground (I know that is NOT like me). But here are some pics at the carousel.


We bought the kids matching L.L. Bean backpacks (with their names on them) and lunchboxes for Mother's Day Out next year and they were so excited when they came in the mail yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment