Thursday, May 22, 2008

Karis and Mari-Morgan's first sleepover

Karis had her first sleepover tonight and had Mari-Morgan over and boy have they had a blast! They started off the evening playing dolls and taking a walk with their babies...talking to each other on the phone while they stood right next to each other. The rest of the pictures tell the story but they also played outside with chalk and sand, played dress-up, danced for me, went on a walk outside and swang, ate pizza for dinner (healthy I know) , took baths, made sugar sprinkle cookies, and then watched Cinderella. They got to sleep together in my bed so they were excited about that ! I will sleep good tonight!!!Then they started a fashion show for me! They dressed up as Cinderella, a princess, Dora, DUKE cheerleaders, Dorothy, and a flower. They even came to do a dance in each outfit...quite interesting moves I must add.


Mari-Morgan being a princess ballerina

Karis is saying, "GO DUKE!" I guess she is my future cheerleader!

Dorothy and a Duke cheerleader...this one is priceless since Mari-Morgan's dad is a North Carolina Tarheels fan! I love it! (oh and by the way this cheerleading outfit is a 2T because it was Karis' Halloween costume 2 years ago. I think it is a little small for both girls...what do you think?)

The girls posing for a picture

What a beautiful smile!

Going on a walk in the wagon

Watching Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment