Saturday, May 3, 2008

Recent pics and Ethan's birthday party

Today we went to Ethan Pott's 3rd birthday party and as you know it was about 60 degrees, wind blowing and they still played on the slip and slide. I didn't know we would be in the water so Brayden didn't have a swim suit. Do you think that stopped him????
Ethan opening gifts

Ellie, Mari-Morgan and Karis swinging

Brayden satisfied on the slide with his balloon

The gang collecting bugs

The birthday boy Ethan "Batman"

Karis with the kittens we found under our shed this weekend

Brayden playing basketball

Karis teaching her brother how to climb out

Brayden got these new flip-flops on Friday (the first ones we have found to fit him). After he put them on, I said, "Brayden let me see your new shoes," and he replied, "I koot!" (I cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment