Sunday, May 4, 2008

Priceless...

First of all, excuse how rough I look. I had just gotten out of the shower (hair wet, no make-up on, robe on) ...however something happened that I just had to capture. At 6:30 this morning I was spending time in the word and Karis was sitting next to me. She got up for a minute and said, "I will be right back mom." She went and got her Bible and her coffee cup from her room and then came back and sat on the couch next to me. I didn't realize what she was doing for a minute until she said, "Mom, I am going to do my bible study with you." I almost wanted to cry!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great legacy you are leaving behind.

    Lori Hobbs McKenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    This story was too sweet. I almost wanted to cry as well!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that what we do in moderation, our children do in excess... May Karis spend time with the LORD in excess!!!

    She is so precious :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're awesome! for real, that's one great example of an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete