Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quick update

Just a quick update...thanks for all those who have checked on Brayden...he is better today. Today is the first day that he has woken up without fever since Friday. He is still taking eye drops (which he loves JK), an antiobiotic for his ear infection and breathing treatments 3-4 times a day. However, he IS better than he was. He is slowly starting to get his appetite back and sleeping through the night again (without breathing treatments every 4 hours). The kids are at Lolli's house tonight and she said he is definitely starting to be himself again. It did break my heart when I left him this morning and my mom called me a while later and said he kept crying and saying, "my mommy come back...my mommy come back." That will break your heart!!!!

Wednesday is my last day of work until September so I am pretty stoked about that...but NOT stoked about being totally broke this summer!!!

Jay is leaving Wednesday morning at 6 for a conference with Wade to Washington DC. He will be gone until Saturday night late. I do not like it when he is gone that long. In the meantime we have my brother graduating high school on Saturday at 1:00 in Memphis and his sister graduating in Corinth, MS at 6:30 that night. It will be a busy weekend for us. We do plan to get together with some friends while he is gone.

BREAKING NEWS for all those that know me well...I am stepping way out of my comfort zone here...the Lemonds' have decided to get an OUTSIDE dog. Jay has talked me into it and he says he is getting it for the kids...pretty sure he is getting it for him! But the kids are excited about it too. We will be picking up Jackson from Corinth in the next couple of weeks. More on that later and pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment