Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Big Projects

Jay and I have spent the past 2 days (and still aren't finished) doing big outside projects. He is putting up a fence in our backyard that is fairly large for our kids (and our dog that we are picking up soon). It will take quite a while to complete. In the mean time, I have been doing some much needed work on our flower beds. As most of you know we live on 100 acre Baptist property in Hernando and we haven't had time in the last few years to do anything to our yard. Two summers ago I had a baby and last summer two small kids who I couldn't trust alone outside without watching their every move (ages 2 and 1 at the time). So this year we are doing alot of work outside and this is what we started with (so we can only go up!). Don't worry I will be sure to show you the after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment