Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"I want to go fishing!"

Today Brayden came into the kitchen and was dressed like this: hat on, backpack on and fishing pole in hand and said to me, "Mom, when daddy gets done cutting down that tree, he take me fishin'!"  No one had told him this but he prepared this little story in his mind.  AND he walked around the house like this for 2 hours....waiting on daddy to come home.  So, needless to say, later on that day, Jay took him out on the tractor and to go fishing.  They didn't catch anything but Brayden came home with this amazing story.  "I caught a FISH!  A BIG FISH!  I jumped in that water, went way down there, and got it!"  We were laughing hysterically, knowing it was SOOO not true! But it sounded great!



And this is day 7 with "hand, foot and mouth" virus.  Believe it or not, he looks alot better today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment