Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This too shall pass....

Due to the pregnancy and extreme exhaustion and sickness morning, noon and night, there are MANY things at my house that are left undone these days.  Laundry piling up, floors dirty, no made-up beds, dishes that sit in the sink for 24 hours, toys everywhere, the "bare minimum" meals, etc, etc, etc is the story of my life these days.  For those of you that know me well, you know this is OUT of my character.  However, these days...I just don't care.  Somedays I would rather lay on the couch to keep from getting sick than to make sure my "chores" are done for the day.  I have been taking naps most days (don't normally do this) and even falling asleep after the kids go to bed at 8:00 p.m!  I know "this too shall pass" so I am not overly concerned.  BUT it is a little frustrating to say the least.  I am almost 8 weeks so hopefully I will be coming out of this funk within a couple of weeks.  Just understand...for this reason is the lack of blogging these days. You understand, right???

1 comment:

  1. girl, I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!! I feel like I apologize DAILY to Jason for the disarray of our home, the lack of decent meals, ect.....but I JUST CAN'T KEEP UP RIGHT NOW!!! So I completely feel your pain!! I too hope this shall pass for me as well! I'm 12 1/2 weeks and still am struggling with the exhaustion and my gallbladder is acting up so I'm just praying that things perk up here soon:)!!

    ReplyDelete