Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tag...you're it!

I have been tagged by Becky.

The rules are:
1.  Link to the person who tagged you.
2.  Mention the rules.
3.  Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4.  Tag six bloggers by linking.
5.  Leave a comment for each blogger.

1.  I can't stand overhead lights.  I have lamps throughout my house and like a warm, cozy atmosphere supplied with lamps and candles.  Even my own daughter said the other day when I had turned the overhead light on to cut kids' toenails, "Mom that is way too bright!"

2.  I organize in my sleep!  I organize every area of my life...my drawers, clothes, bills, cans, office supplies, spices, towels, and so much more.  I often have dreams in the night and wake up with a new idea!  When I pull out the labelmaker, my husband just grins because he knows I am in organization mode!

3.  I love coffee.  I drink it every morning (at least 2 cups) and sometimes 2 cups at night (decaf).  If I let myself, I could drink it all day long.  I do like the taste but it is how I reward myself sometimes.  If I have finished a major personal goal...I love to sit down and relax over a cup of coffee.  Also I relate it to so many good friends of mine and the many wonderful conversations that we have had over a cup of joe.  A starbucks card was the single best gift I ever got from my students!

4.  I take a picture of everything.  My children are trained and know that I have my camera with me at all times.  Brayden immediately says, "Cheese" when he sees it.  Karis has gotten to where she will do something and then say, "Mom, you should take a picture of THIS!"

5.  I love blogging.  It is my way to document things that happen in my children's lives that I might not otherwise write down.  I am horrible about writing stuff in the baby books...I hate to write and love to type.  I also love checking updates on other blogs.  My husband says I am a "compulsive blogger."  I tell him it is just my hobby!  I don't hunt, fish or play video games...this is just what I do for fun!  One day he will be glad to have all this documentation on the kids' lives that he has forgotten!!!

6.  I hate my carpet because I can't see lines when I vacuum.  Most people would love it because you can't even tell when it is dirty and the upkeep is minimal.  Me, on the other hand, I am weird.  Someday I hope to have the "line" carpet again!

1 comment:

  1. "Tag You're It"...how cute! =) Thanks for sending that - very thought provoking! =)

    ReplyDelete