Saturday, August 2, 2008

Karis' sleepover

We survived another girl sleepover last night at our house with Ellie and Mari-Morgan.  The girls have been planning this all week and their moms told me that both girls were packed yesterday by 10 a.m. and were ready to come...however they had to wait all day until 6 p.m.  I have to say Karis was so excited she almost didn't take a nap.  But when I told her that her friends couldn't come if she didn't...she was closing her eyes so tight I am surprised she didn't get a headache!  There was lots of princess dress-up, picnics, girly movies, and lots of giggles!


The girls were having a picnic

I "think" they slept like this upstairs while watching Beauty and the Beast...although I don't think they did much sleeping!  I left them at around 11 p.m. and when I got up at 6:50 this morning they were already up and playing.

Mari-Morgan

Ellie and Karis

The American Girl dolls had a picnic too!

Three is a crowd but 4 is a REALLY a crowd...especially when the 4th is a rowdy, 2 year old brother! :)

Karis and Mari-Morgan...what a sweet picture!

Brayden and Ellie...she did tell me today that she wished Brayden was her brother and that her brother Ethan was mine!  How funny!
I know of 3 girls that will sleep hard tonight (and a momma)!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment