Sunday, August 24, 2008

Agape for Lolli

My mom (Lolli) has wanted to paint her kitchen for about a year now and has recently taken down the wallpaper border in preparation to paint and just hasn't done it.  So while she was away this weekend at Faith Walk, myself along with my brother Allen and my dad painted it for her to her surprise.  I can't wait to see her reaction...hopefully she will love it!  I know she will because she didn't have to do it!  While she was away loving on others, we decided to love on her a bit.  She has done so much for others and rarely does things for herself.  So...enjoy your new kitchen mom!

Before pictures





AFTER



Mission Accomplished!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Miss ya mom and hope you had a great weekend at Faithwalk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda! It looks so great!! She is going to LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys did such a great job! Your mom lucky to have such a wonderful family:) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete